Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics & the labor. Our team members are energetic & passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager to envision, lead & execute on complex & exciting customer facing products & their internal counterparts. As a Senior Product Manager, you will develop new & existing experiences across a variety of user needs with a focus on efficiency of communication. You will help to solve the most important problems that we face as a company.
At Paintzen, we've created an atmosphere that is hard-working & fun-loving, while embracing the support that our parent company has to offer. Our culture revolves around positivity & productivity.
- Contribute to defining & evolving product roadmaps, crafting user stories, scenarios, & product backlogs.
- Embody servant leadership & represent your team effectively, substantiate our efforts & the driving decisions behind it.
- Assist in the training of internal product users & establish an ongoing relationship with key team members to learn & improve experiences iteratively.
- Drive tactical goals of the organization across all facets of user-centered design to ensure development teams think in terms of peoples experiences, not just technologies.
- Partner with engineering, design & business partners to ensure new products have a vision & strategy aligning the user's needs with our business goals.
- Ensure new product explorations align with a deep understanding of how people might use them & are grounded in the delivery of user values.
- Lead & participate in the design process, from concept & strategy, to wireframing, prototyping, user testing & final execution.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable & feasible.
- Champion design thinking across the organization, educating while collaborating.
- Foster an inclusive environment that values differences & builds a sense of belonging & appreciation for team members.
- 3-4 years of Product Management
- 2-4 Years of UI/UX Design
- Proven experience in agile + SCRUM
What we're looking for in a qualified candidate:
- You understand the value of being agile vs. doing agile & flourish in the intersection.
- You're a naturally curious person who loves to dive deep into complex workflows & systems in order to find opportunities to simplify & remove friction.
- You possess an innate ability to make things happen around you. You are a positive force that wins the hearts & minds of the people who are collaborating with you.
- Youre equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy & positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance, & strategy with executive leadership.
- Driven to collaborate across teams, you lead without structured authority
- You show excellent awareness & thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Familiarity with architectural painting and/or general contractor industries is not required, but it is a plus