WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Partner Solutions Manager to jumpstart & closely support partners (Resellers, Alliances, Tech Alloys) in developing solutions using the Braze platform. This person will act as the key point of contact for partners for all solution support & related follow-throughs. What we are looking for the following individual:
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Technology & Alliance partners to develop joint solutions and/or demos based on the agreed business scenarios
- Enable new partners on the Brazes technology & hands-on approach to coach partners.
- Work with the Head of Partners to build the pipeline with the partners
- Present in marketing events with partners to showcase the Braze solutions & case studies
- Follow-through on agreed outcomes from quarterly/monthly cadences with key partners
- Familiarize with Braze technology, internal pricing & processes in order to bridge communications with partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years hands-on solution-selling, architecture definition experience with a software technology vendor.
- 5+ years technical support experience with partners
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tailor messages for both business & technical audience.
- Excellent presentation/demo skills & has 3+ years experience in client & partner facing roles (e.g. speaking on stage; alongside other partners).
- Experience in various programming languages, framework, & public cloud services (Python, Java, Apache Kafka, CDP, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong sense of organization & problem solving; keen awareness of differentiating against competition.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical & dental coverage for you & your dependents
- Competitive pension & life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best