Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired Content King - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Channel Partnerships will own & drive Conductor's channel partnership strategy aligned to overall business objectives.
- Develop & execute Conductors channel partnership strategy in alignment with Conductors business objectives
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities based on market dynamics, customer impact, & strategic value
- Negotiate & close new partnership deals that make sense & align to our company objectives & revenue goals.
- Build a strong, usable network of influencers in digital marketing & organic marketing across enterprise companies.
- Build a strong network across enterprise agencies supporting paid & organic SEO efforts, including the large systems integrators
- Build infrastructure, processes, & best practices to support the work of partnerships, including the introduction of tools & systems as needed
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to drive revenue expansion from existing & new partners, & deploy a joint sales and/or marketing approach with Conductors top partners & Conductors sales team
- Work side by side with the enterprise sales team to sell-with them by engaging prospect & customer agencies/partners
- Serve as an advocate for the global partners & identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Identify & develop programs, resources, & capabilities across internal teams to achieve partner goals
- Work with marketing & sales on the execution of partner events, sales engagement, building playbooks, & collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Finalize operational & contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal & Finance teams
- Report out on a regular cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach & crisp communication style
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of building & leading high performing partner and/or business development teams in a high growth SaaS environment
- At least 3-5 years of selling in the enterprise global 2000 market as an Account Executive or Account Manager
- Successful track record of developing & growing strategic partnerships at the executive level
- Deep understanding how to construct & manage strategic partners, consulting, reseller, ISV, & marketplace partner programs
- Professional & technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends (SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation) & the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong leadership experience, including building out teams & creating high-performance, positive team cultures
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with deep experience presenting to senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience & positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, & a proven track record of taking ownership & influencing results
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership & be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel at least 30% of the time
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.