Were looking for a martech savvy professional to join our growing Marketing Ops team. In the upcoming years, Asana will expand our presence in the Asia/Pacific marketplace. You will support this effort by acting as the operational business partner to our Asia/Pacific Marketing team throughout the lifecycle of their campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring all operational puzzle pieces come together for each campaign to launch successfully.
What youll achieve
- Consult on operational best-practices, providing guidance on audience & regional targeting/segmentation & A/B testing strategies.
- Partner with marketers to craft campaign plans, identify operational milestones & create a timeline to ensure all build components of the campaign come together smoothly
- Own list uploads & data quality, make sure lead data is actionable & complete before sending to Sales
- Develop the systems knowledge of the marketing team by creating, hosting, & managing learning content on how to build campaigns using our MarTech stack
- Manage campaign quality assurance, check each campaign before it launches for compliance with operational policies
- Work with our Legal team to understand compliance with privacy policies that are specific to the region, work with marketers to ensure their campaigns are compliant
- Manage the in-take of regional data into our systems, maintaining compliance with global data management policies & standards
- Oversee flow of leads to Sales, ensure leads are correctly MQLd, routed, followed up with
- Build & share-out reports on campaign performance for the region, provide analysis & insights to facilitate decision making on investments
- 5+ years of experience in the Marketing Technology space, able to demonstrate examples of operational excellence leveraging systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc
- Critical thinker, you dont take directives at face value, you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes
- Independent, motivated & excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Experience with data analysis, segmentation, & reporting, you can give examples of how youve used to data to make decisions
- You can build strong relationships with our marketers, youre excited to celebrate cultural differences & diversity
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, & technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster & accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.