Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a strategically focused Sales Enablement Manager to build & lead a global sales enablement program for new & existing business. Youll partner with key stakeholders across the company to align people, processes, initiatives, & strategy with relevant learning methods, infrastructure, & tools. Reporting directly to the VP, Global Consulting, you will support the sales team as we grow the business & make the process repeatable & predictable.
The purpose of the function is to enable the behaviors & skills that will allow all account owners to:
- Think like a customer
- Understand the customers business
- Engage & speak authoritatively to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Qualify opportunities objectively
- Build account relationships proactively & predictably
- Build & Lead a global Sales Enablement program supporting our entire Sales Organization: New Business & Existing Accounts.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership, Sales Ops & L&D to develop & refine Sales process, methodologies, best practices, & systems that enable tracking, forecasting & foolproof execution.
- Establish a COE to ensure availability & adoption of processes, systems, knowledge & behaviors by every quota carrier.
- Implement technology, tools, & processes that align with Sales Organization initiatives, & help Sales Management with measuring enablement metrics.
- Onboarding of Sales Org new hires covering processes, systems, tools & skills.
- Global alignment of teams around vision, goals & strategy including organization of annual Sales Kick Off event
- Deliver trainings (instructor led & online), workshops, & activities to Sales Reps & Sales Leadership, supporting development initiatives
- Build a metrics-driven organization through defined enablement goals, reporting, & dashboards to provide actionable insights
- Build relationships with a wide variety of internal stakeholders to understand their goals, their challenges, & maintain a plan for how you can help.
- Take a data-driven & analytical approach to decision making, as well as performance management to quantify the impact of programs, primarily the acceleration of bookings growth.
What We Want To See:
- You are a skilled & passionate Sales Enablement leader with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant start-up industry-specific experience in an Enablement or Sales Operations role
- You have a clear understanding of what makes Sales & Customer Success functions effective & can identify & diagnose execution issues at an organizational & individual level
- You have demonstrated success in supporting a sales team to be more effective & efficient
- You have & can operate as a strategic advisor on Sales Operations & Enablement matters & their impact on the companys strategic & organizational objectives
- You are comfortable dealing with & advising senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- You are proficient in sales processes, methodologies, & skills
- You are a strong program manager - a great project manager, communicator, & collaborator
- You are experienced in developing & managing training, development, & gamification programs
- You are comfortable & effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, & coaching sessions
- You have a high proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- You like working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative & dynamic company experiencing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary & equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching & volunteer opportunities
-Diversity & inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals & work goals can both be achieved!