About the role:
The CX Engagement Specialist is responsible for overseeing day-to-day execution & ongoing testing related to customer retention & lifecycle efforts, community engagement & social CX strategy.
About the Right Team Member:
You are passionate about social & representing the ClassPass brand in every interaction & process you develop & help drive. You thrive in a world of testing, iterating, & learning as you go--tinkering & trying out new ideas to improve Social SLAs, develop a best-in-class Social CX team, & develop new & fun ways to engage with our customers at key milestones.
Youre an excellent communicator, easily breaking down complex issues so they can be understood & digested by internal partners, & your organization skills are bar none. You know how our team operates inside & out, & you thrive working on projects with a lot of nuanced details & moving parts. You recognize when a process or system is broken or not as efficient as it could be, & you create the tools & resources needed to fix the problem & ensure scalability as the team & business continue to grow. Youre comfortable with data & know the questions to ask & inputs involved to make sure youre approaching every problem holistically.
- Serve as primary point person for Social CX activities, tests & planning efforts, partnering with CX Operations to ensure adequate channel staffing & Marketing to foster continued evolution of social strategy
- Develop & iterate analytics to understand reasons for churn to inform needed customer retention efforts
- Support reporting needs, including monitoring & maintaining dashboards to keep a close eye on social response times
- Support in evaluating potential new digital listening & measurement software tools & determining ROI impact to the business
- Continually stay abreast of best practices across social platforms, exploring new technology trends, solutions & innovations to recommend new opportunities for ClassPass
- Consistently assess & improve team workflow, including Associate & customer processes
- Partner with Marketing & CX Enablement teams to ensure mastery of ClassPass brand voice within CX, across all team members & channels
- Employ a test & learn approach to conduct ongoing testing around Surprise & Delight, lifecycle engagement, early product adoption & customer education; partner with CX & cross-functional stakeholders to implement learnings
- Dedicate time to CX inbox and/or chat to keep a pulse on customer inquiries & Associate systems
- 2+ years experience with a Customer Experience focus
- Community management & social Customer Experience a strong plus
- Adept knowledge of social media platforms & social CX best practices
- Deep passion for customer experience with an obvious passion for social support & proven track record of driving results
- Natural curiosity for understanding daily metrics & quantifying results
- An ability to blend both the quantitative & qualitative metrics to drive results & business insights.
- A natural cheerleader for the team & our customers & an ability to represent ClassPass in the most positive, helpful & supportive way possible
- Excellent writing & grammar skills, with a strong sensitivity for brand voice
- Strong multitasker with proven ability to juggle responsibilities & hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch organization skills & detail obsession, even in fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Natural bias for action
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.