Are you driven to be successful & gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? TouchBistro is looking for an eager sales Intern to join our leading sales team and you'll get to play a part in changing the restaurant world as we know it!
As our Sales Development Intern at TouchBistro's headquarters in Toronto you will be responsible for prospecting & qualifying leads & opportunities for our restaurant point-of-sale (POS) system. We are looking for a results-oriented professional interested in working on a successful team with measurable sales results, knowledgeable about our services, & takes ownership of assigned responsibilities. The majority of the Intern's time over 4 months will be developing warm leads & sourcing for our business development team. You will also get world class training on Salesforce.
- Prospecting via phone & in-person to food & drink venues such as restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks etc
- Conduct over-the-phone & in-person qualifying questions
- Qualify and Generate new prospects by cold-calling & researching restaurants
- Prioritize and Organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and Leverage product features, partners, marketing & others to ensure goals are met
- Stay Up-to-Date with the competitive environment especially in the restaurant industry
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded, tracked & accurate in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Currently enrolled in & completing courses in a 2-4 year Business/Commerce program at an accredited College or University
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly organized with ability to multi task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile & technology
- High energy & always have a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.