Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to facilitate technical integrations with Omadas customers & partners. The TPM supports both customer-facing teams & engineering teams with technical planning for individual integrations & broader product prioritization & strategy to help Omada improve its systems.
The TPM's primary goal is to improve Omada's ability to onboard & support customers & strategic alliance partners. The TPM is an expert in Omada's internal systems & works with customer-facing teams to guide customers through those systems & problem solve through challenges. Leveraging their creative vision, the TPM can work directly with business partners to strategically enable the product & build out internal & external integration strategies at scale. The TPM pays attention to both external & internal needs so that they can work with commercial, support, compliance, product, & engineering teams to improve Omada's systems & processes.
To achieve the above goal, the TPM will be responsible for educating internal teams about technical integration processes, helping determine the specific requirements of integrations, keeping stakeholders updated regarding technical timelines, & working with Omadas product & engineering teams.
- Own planning, tracking, & documentation to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, & overall success of your internal & client-facing projects
- Track technical progress of integration between Omadas & our clients systems
- Develop a deep understanding of our technical capabilities & advise on feasibility & cost of requests internally & externally
- Meet with client-facing teams & business partners to provide technical direction & strategy
- Ensure that technical integration is never a bottleneck in delivering Omadas services
- Work with engineering groups at Omada to understand & evolve how our internal software interfaces with clients & supports strategic initiatives as they relate to implementation & growth
- Maintain good judgment regarding promises made to clients & internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the development & sharing of project management best practices within the Omada
- Project manage transitions & oversee the overall technical health of existing client integrations
Strong candidates for this position will have the following:
- 4+ years experience managing complex projects & technical implementations
- 4+ years in a client-facing role
- Proven experience interfacing with engineering & product organizations
- Capacity to construct clear, concise, & effective communications
- A strong tendency towards proactivity for risk management & escalation
- Acumen to balance day-to-day execution with long-term priorities
- Familiarity with SQL
- Ability to engage with all levels of an organization & with different types of teams (executive, technical, marketing, product, etc.)
- Passion for process improvement & documentation
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Powerpoint, Excel, CSV files
- Knowledge of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, & the startup work environment are all bonuses
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.