Appian is looking for an Inbound Lead Manager to oversee inbound lead analysis. As a vital part of the marketing team, this role will ensure data is clean & standardized, determine if leads are meeting certain criteria, & develop improved lead data & qualification processes that will have a direct impact on account executive productivity & Appian's overall growth. You will be expected to develop new ideas, discover & enable new capabilities in Salesforce & other applications, & drive their implementation & integration inside Appian. This role will serve as the "go to" for inside sales & Account Executives looking for marketing-sourced leads. This role will also be the Marketing reporting lead.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Inbound leads and/or internal sales processes experience
- Salesforce.com power user
- Experience with Salesforce report creation, dashboard creation
- Have a strong desire to work with data & a passion for data accuracy
- Be proactive, organized, & logical
- Be well versed in analytical tools (dashboards & reports)
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address how to make the revenue generation side of our business work better.
- Expert in Excel
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues & resolve problems at all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Ability to handle a full workload & meet deadlines
- Able & comfortable communicating with Senior Sales & Partner Executives to answer routing questions
- Experience with business intelligence applications (analytics & reporting) a bonus
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.