At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Office Coordinator will assist in facilitating the daily operations of an ongoing delightful experience for all employees of Lyft. They will provide consistent office related operational support & assist in maintaining an inclusive & safe environment for Lyft employees.
You are an individual who possesses a strong ability to successfully prioritize & execute tasks/duties as assigned in alignment with the overall goals of the team. You have a growth mindset & know how to stay self-motivated & demonstrate a positive attitude. You feel empowered to take initiative & lead from your seat. You consistently demonstrate strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Represent Lyft culture in the reception area by stocking candy stations daily, maintain the appearance of the front desk & lobby area & manage music.
- Keep an upbeat demeanor & greet every employee & guest as they arrive -you are the first & last point of contact!
- Ensures music content adheres to Lyfts Core Values & volume level is appropriate for an office environment.
- Keep weekly inventory of office items that need to be purchased. Restock supply closet on a regular basis.
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail/shipment process within the office.
- Unpack & stock office deliveries in designated closets.
- Assist with general conference room bookings.
- Work through & respond to zendesk tickets for your location & perform the necessary task to satisfy general office inquiries.
- Escalate office incidents & maintenance requests to Office Operations Manager & Office Coordinator Lead.
- Coordinate with security on incoming visitors. Ensure name tags are printed & given to all visitors at the reception desk
- Maintain consistent & clear communication with other Office Team members in regards to any facilities or security related concerns.
- Receive, troubleshoot, resource & resolve all incoming employee/guests questions or concerns
- Support the Office Operations Manager & Office Coordinator Lead in all duties as necessary.
- Be aligned with Lyfts Core values: Make it Happen, Uplift Others & Be Yourself
- A passion for facilitating an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years in office related experience
- Possess the ability to remain agile & multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- A passion for fostering an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, & manage conflict constructively
- Capable of prioritizing tasks/duties as assigned & delegating tasks as needed
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry.
- Professional & stable working environment.
- The latest technology & equipment you need.
- English classes with native speakers.
- Weekly team activities, in-office yoga, & much more.
- 28 calendar days for vacation & up to 10 paid days off.
- Spacious office facing National Library.
- Unlimited snacks & drinks, youll never stay hungry with us!