WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our business is growing rapidly & we are looking for a Restaurant Success Associate in Los Angeles to join our team. Working alongside our Implementation, Support & Restaurant Success teams, your primary responsibility will be to provide outstanding service & support to our restaurant partners in order to ensure they are getting the most out of the Resy experience.
This is a remote role. Candidates must be based in the greater Los Angeles, CA area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee a large portfolio of restaurant customers around the US
- Work collaboratively with Support, Implementation & Restaurant Success teams to ensure a high quality experience for our restaurant partners
- Respond to & resolve any troubleshooting issues that have been escalated from the Hospitality Coordinators & Support teams
- Escalate issues as needed for strategic & higher touch restaurant partners
- Represent the voice of our restaurants internally, to ensure we are focused on & providing the right solutions to our restaurant partners
- Monitor product utilization, sentiment, business metrics, customer satisfaction (NPS & CSAT) scores, etc. to identify at-risk partnerships
- Regularly engage with customers to introduce new products & features that might be valuable to their business & to ensure their success on the ResyOS product
- Regularly document partner communications, sentiments, & success metrics via internal communications & record-keeping
- Represent the standards & values that Resy stands for both internally & externally to our partners
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 1+ years working experience in restaurants, account management or relevant Saas start-up environment
- You are empathetic & have the ability to put yourself in the shoes of others
- You have an interest in working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- You are highly communicative, have a keen eye for detail, & have exceptional organizational skills
- You are flexible & nimble, have a strong sense of urgency, & can stay calm under pressure
- You have strong technological aptitude & are proficient in Google G-Suite & Apple products
- Your schedule is flexible & you are able to work restaurant hours, including nights & weekends if needed
- You are passionate about restaurants & the hospitality industry
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Working knowledge of reservation-management systems & restaurant operations
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.