Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Health is an industry leader in CMMIs new Direct Contracting Model, which is the latest evolution of CMSs value based purchasing demonstration models. Our Direct Contracting Entity (DCE) is a newly formed business, growing quickly, & we are building the core infrastructure to scale. We are developing a finance function to specifically support the DCE & we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to add to our team.
As a Senior Financial Analyst DCE Operations, you will:
- Monitor & report on certain medical providers & vendors financial positions per contracted arrangements
- Coordinate receivables & payables to medical providers & vendors with unique financial agreements
- Ingest & analyze standard CMSs beneficiary & payment reports
- Assist in business line general & administrative expense budget preparation, re-forecasting & monitoring of variances
- Support design & preparation of monthly & ad hoc management reporting, inclusive of population of key performance indicators population & general business health metrics
- Support business case development & return on investment analysis
- Take the lead on complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders & bring these projects to conclusion
- Cross-collaborate with various Office of the CFO disciplines. There will be coordination with actuarial, accounting, corporate finance, accounts payable & receivable, treasury, budgeting & decision support analytics.
You will love this job if:
- You are entrepreneurial & enjoy building teams & functions. You can succeed as structure is being built & can grow with organizations.
- You prefer to work in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment.
- You can drive business value independently & are confident in your abilities.
- You are a clear & concise communicator. You are able to articulate & present findings & insights to all levels of an organization.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy working cross-functionally to solve problems & proactively unblock your work & the work of others.
- You are a team player. You are comfortable working in dynamic environments & no task is above or below you.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 4+ years of financial analyst experience in a health care setting, preferably with an accountable care organization or payor .
- You have experience in financial analysis, including cost-benefit analysis & developing financial forecasts.
- You have a finance, accounting or general business degree
- You have experience with SQL queries or other data base extraction front end tools
- You have advanced Excel skills & have a working knowledge of other Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint) & the Google suite of products.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.