The Second Renaissance is Here. Come Join Us.
Our mission has always been to enable creators to do what they love & get paid by the people who love them. Today, there are over 200,000 creators sharing their work on Patreon, earning over $100M per month from more than 7 million patrons across the world. Were incredibly humbled by the opportunity to help so many creators pursue their dreams & build passionate communities around them. And were just getting started.
To kick our mission into high gear, weve recently raised a Series F funding round of $155M at a $4B valuation. That's over three times bigger than where we were just six months ago! This is proof of the incredible power & potential of creators, & of building this explosive economy. Weve been funding the creative class since 2013 & have raised a total of $410M from the following investors: Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, NEA, Lone Pine Capital, Glade Blook, Tiger Global Management, Woodline Partners, CRV & Wellington.
To learn more about our origin story, check out Guz Razs How I Built This with Patreon co-founders, Jack Conte & Sam Yam.
Our goal is to transform the Patreon brand to power the growing dreams of our creators, large & small. To do so, we are seeking an experienced B2C Senior Manager, Brand Marketing that has built culture-defining brands both online & offline at a global scale. An individual that has developed high-performance teams that can infuse compelling content & creativity across every channel, attracting the envy of many. As showcased in this video, you will have the support of our super duper, storyteller CEO every step of the way.
We welcome weird & wonderful warriors.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Brand Strategy: Bring our new brand positioning to life by defining the strategy for a successful Fall launch. Develop a multi-year plan in concert with an evolving product.
- Content & Creative: Help build gold standard content across all online & offline channels - i.e., YouTube, social media, events, activations, web.
- Campaigns: Oversee the end-to-end development of integrated brand campaigns across the globe to increase brand awareness, move up market & tip key verticals.
- Community: Build foundational, unshakeable relationships at scale with our creators via content, events & education. Craft surprise & delight moments early & often.
- International: In collaboration with Patreons product organization, bring Patreon global.
- Partnerships: Identify & establish valuable marketing partnerships & collaborations, increasing Patreons visibility & driving earned media.
- Team Leadership: Hire & inspire a brand marketing team to achieve ambitious outcomes in funding the creative class.
- 10+ years of B2C brand marketing, helping define world class brands with smart, engaging campaigns & content.
- Strong integrated marketing mindset with the ability to craft a balanced strategy that employs online/offline creator acquisition & retention, brand communication, advertising, paid & earned media, social media, event marketing, guerilla marketing & creator collaborations.
- Proven ability to develop & drive a mission-driven brand.
- High EQ with proven experience in building brands inclusive of large & diverse audiences.
- Vendor & agency management.
- Exceptional storytelling capabilities with an ability to mobilize & inspire all of Patreon around a brand vision & its supporting initiatives.
- Ability to propose innovative solutions to complex problems & articulate clear goals, insights, plans & achievements to the core executive team & board.
- Expertise in brand tracking, qualitative & quantitative research, creative testing, campaign analysis, & leading a roadmap of insights-driven brand marketing.
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, & accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators & patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains & engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid & Kind. Be extremely caring & extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive & constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You dont know it all, & thats the fun part. Everything gets better when youre curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, & more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, youre growing yourself, your teammates, & Patreon as a whole.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn