If you follow the latest cultural trends, if new technology thrills you, & if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this position is for you!
Are you nimble? Are you elastic? Are you curious? Are you social? Are you always learning? Are you passionate? Are you the new-new? Are you self-motivated? Are you creative? Are you mobile-first?
Do you have a we mindset?
VOWEL New York is seeking a Digital Strategy Director to work in our digital agency VOWEL. PMKBNCs digital agency, VOWEL, gives brands a voice. VOWEL is a best of class consultancy delivering expertise, technology & scale, & a full suite of solutions in the new world of influencer marketing.
We are looking for a big picture thinker, charismatic leader, & someone who can build long-term relationships; thats what we expect from a Digital Strategist. We need a creative person who can spearhead multi-pronged creative projects, social influencer marketing campaigns, & who is obsessed with the world of digital,' all in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries & enhance your expertise with the support of a global team of industry experts.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators, as well as leading consumer brands & prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Develop & execute digital marketing channel strategies & tactics for content creation, paid search, search engine optimization, social media & more, to achieve our clients digital-focused goals.
- Maintain fluency in relevant social & digital technologies & platforms. Master & maintain knowledge of client business on behalf of cross-functional teams.
- Provide strategic counsel to our clients on the larger impact & day-to-day tactics of digital & social media.
- Work with clients to determine & identify objectives, goals, KPIs, strategies & tactics.
- Cultivate, manage & maintain relationships with appropriate social media influencers that are crucial voices in our clients online conversation spaces.
- Thoughtfully champion creative ideas & strategic POVs with the clients: deliver well-devised, clear, concise & compelling client presentations to sell-in recommendations.
- Participate in the identification, prioritization & scoping of client opportunities, including new business proposals.
- Manage & mentor a team of 3-5 direct reports. Foster an environment of mutual respect & partnership, strategic thinking, appropriate risk taking, open lines of communication, ongoing performance feedback, professional development & adherence to agency policy.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or English.
- Must have 7+ years experience developing & presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment.
- Demonstrated leadership & people management skills able to lead projects independently & manage, inspire & grow a team of highly driven individuals.
- Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional solutions (creatively & strategically solid) while meeting established objectives.
- Strategic, solution-oriented, proactive, critical-thinker with solid management skills.
- Successful leadership of clients.
- Successful negotiator with internal & external partners.
- Excellent presentation development & creative writing capabilities.
- Known history of negotiation & contract writing.
- In-depth knowledge of the Social Media space including: influencer knowledge, platform identification & usage & timely knowledge of trends.
- Knowledge of analytics & research software.
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D