Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
This candidate will play a crucial role in the marketing organization that helps push forward the marketing strategy, creating momentum for lead generation & advancing our brand image. Working across various mediums & audiences, this role brings the enterprise strategy to life through execution. From setting up & running webinars, to setting up events to creating & executing newsletters, this candidate is the backbone of the marketing team. The sole audience for this role is the enterprise community: App Developers, Engineers, Data Scientists.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan & execute 1-to-many outbound campaigns
- Work with our operations team to ensure proper tracking of all marketing activities, measure ROI for all marketing efforts.
- Coordinate & execute events & tradeshows (in person & digital) to increase inbound lead generation.
- Execute webinars, email campaigns, thought leadership pieces, content distribution, & advertising focusing on both acquisition & retention.
- Manage the Foursquare Linkedin Account
- Coordinate all marketing activities through a shared marketing calendar
- Set up & execute lunch & learns for partners & prospects
- Create collateral & marketing materials
- Support the Director of B2B Marketing with managing the marketing budget
- 2+ years of experience in & enterprise or B2B marketing organization
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce & other martech stack providers
- Deep experience executing webinars & event logistics
- Great presentation development (e.g. Google Slides deck presentation) skills & ability to tell a story or frame a narrative
- Highly organized with the ability to work cross functionally
- Good attitude & a willingness to get things done
- Bonus points for having worked with product & engineering audiences
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.