The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company that owns the end-to-end drug development process. Our proprietary technology allows us to integrate & improve clinical research for patients, providers, & sponsors, while executing clinical trials faster & cheaper.
About the Position
We are seeking a People Operations Manager to join our growing People Team. As gatekeepers of the company mission, the People Team at TrialSpark cultivates a diverse & inclusive community where TrialSpark employees can do their best work. We are steadfast in our commitment to upholding our values throughout our companys journey. In this role you will lead important initiatives that impact all employees throughout their TrialSpark experience. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple core People processes with a focus on equity & inclusion in all that we do.
- Partner with internal teams at TrialSpark such as Finance & Tech Ops & external vendors, such as our PEO, to optimize our processes.
- Monitor local laws & regulations; ensure our Employee Handbook & People policies are always up to date.
- Revamp our approach to training for new hires & existing employees.
- Program manage our performance, promotion, & compensation review processes.
- Design, build & implement fair, consistent & equitable compensation processes including thorough benchmarking & analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve overall employee engagement.
- Respond to & handle employee relations issues raised by TrialSpark managers & employees.
- Build People dashboards that our Leadership Team can use to better understand our workforce.
- Project Management - You apply your project management skills to solve complex, ambiguous problems. You work well cross-functionally while managing multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills - You enjoy digging into People data to help leaders better understand their teams. You have experience building out dashboards & reports.
- Ownership Mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You seek opportunities for continuous improvement & drive your work to completion.
- Relationship Building - You build strong relationships with employees & serve as a thought partner to people managers.
- Mission Alignment - You are passionate about our mission to bring new treatments to patients faster & more efficiently & are looking to make an impact!
About Your People Operations Experience:
- Experience with compensation including market research, data analysis, implementing policies, & facilitating compensation review processes.
- Strong understanding of core People policies, procedures, local laws such as NY Paid Family Leave, benefits, & payroll.
- Track record of navigating & resolving employee relations issues.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant role within People Operations.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.