LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for an experienced Senior SDET for the quality/reliability team. The candidate's primary focus will be to work with the Data scientist & analytics team to conduct QA business testing.
- Design & Execute looker dashboards testing (Reports & Analytics solution)
- Design the test strategies & develop manual & automated test coverage for functional, integration & robustness testing
- Have experience with Test case management system(TestRail)
- Design & execute Backend & Services testing(offline, online)
- Set up test environments using cloud infrastructure example: GCP(Google Cloud Platform) Kubernetes with collaboration with the Infrastructure team.
- Design & develop test execution setup using Jenkins
- Troubleshoot customer reported Product Issues
- BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 1 years of hands on experience in Google Cloud platform
- 1 years of hands on experience on Google Big Query
- Experience in BI tools: Looker, Tableau
- Experience in the Data insight field & Data Analytics experience
- Proficient in Standard SQL
- 4 years of hands on experience in Test Plan, Design & Execution for Functional, Integration & Robustness testing
- 4 years of hands on experience in agile & as integrated Quality Engineer in scrum team
- 4 years of hands on experience on Robustness testing tools eg.Taurus, Jmeter
- Knowledge of setting up a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tool e.g. Jenkins Pipeline model
- 4 years of hands on developer skills in Python or Java
- Knowledge of setting up cloud test environments using Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services etc & deployment tools