As the Producer, you are excited to work with multi-disciplinary teams, assisting the senior Project Delivery & overall team to deliver world-class digital experiences that improve customers lives & meet client objectives.Youre smart & eager to learn the basics of project delivery & how to manage day-to-day client relationships.Supported by encouraging Project Delivery mentors, youll get comfortable owning small projects to help create timelines & budgets, manage resources, & identify risks. Most importantly, you have a passion for digital project delivery & want to work with globally admired brands we serve.
Manage Client Relations by
- Understand your clients short & long-term goals, as well as their competition.
- You assist in the development of solutions & driving consensus for problems in a diplomatic, professional, & timely manner.
- Support the development of solutions in a professional & timely manner.
- Facilitate & be an active participant in your client & internal meetings.
Ensure Project Excellence by
- Assist in sharing client insights & objectives to align the team to goals of the project.
- Support the creation of solid project plans with top-down & bottom-up budgets to support clients interests.
- You support senior project delivery in effectively executing project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels, & success expectations.
- Support execution of project plans according to procedures, channels, & expectations.
- Manage & maintain project scopes & communicate status of scope to team.
- Coordinate project deliverables & guide the team on potential risks.
- Assist in defining, negotiating, communicating, implementing, & monitoring quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Support development of status reports & work with project leaders to ensure all resources.
- Contribute to a positive, team-oriented environment that leads to award-winning work.
- Assist in forecasting, tracking, & management of project budgets & revenue, POs, & invoices.
- 1-3 years-experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, maintenance, or a passion for all things digital.
- Experience with office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, & PowerPoint.
- Experience with collaboration & issue tracking tools such as Box, Jira, & Confluence.
- Strong interest in managing & controlling project scope, schedule, budget & resource management / reporting & change management, project roadmap development & revenue forecasting.
- Aptitude for learning Project Management principles, methods, & techniques including presentation, leadership, facilitation, & negotiation skill.
- Strong interest in leading conversations with clients around scope, schedule, budget, roadmaps, objectives, & strategies.
- Ability to tactically organize & structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, responsiveness, & receptiveness skills.
- The ability to tactically organize & structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.