Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Senior SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) Developer to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels & brands. As a member of the CRM automations team, you will be in an integral position to ensure implementation -- & adherence -- to platform best practices. Youll be responsible for developing (and implementing) solutions to address technical challenges across the CRM org, think-tanking options, distilling that information to stakeholders & implementing the agreed upon solution. Attention to detail, quality of work & ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Support new campaign development, including coding, setup, testing, validation & de-bugging; diving into data extensions, API payloads, HTML & more to implement the best solution.
- Think outside the box to help teams work more efficiently, asking questions to get at underlying opportunities
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data
- Provide troubleshooting support for stakeholders encountering errors or technical issues within our CRM tech stack (primarily Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)), including code reviews for stakeholders
- Maintain best practices across all development work in SFMC, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, coding, etc
- Develop email templates, which may include coding of emails using HTML, ampscript & CSS that streamlines processes
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences, query data & create data extensions to support marketing requests
- Participate in or lead development workstreams to move projects forward -- gathering requirements, gaining buy-in, prioritizing, & getting new functions into marketers hands.
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Skilled in SQL, ampscript & Salesforce Marketing Cloud best practices for associated front-end & backend platform work
- Experienced at understanding stakeholder needs, existing systems & developing recommendations to meet outlined needs, while also being able to explain to marketers the nuances of why this solution is best.
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives, asking questions to dig deeper & support the broader CRM team
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborative effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, iterate/improve processes & help us create a best-in-class platform that is nimble & scalable.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field marketing / technology or related field (or equal professional work experience)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications including Marketing Cloud Developer & Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- At least 6 years of Salesforce / marketing automation experience, including both content & technical aspects of development work. Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Journey Builder, Automation studio.
- Proficient in Marketing cloud connectors, data extensions, integration with external systems (API), content personalization & other data integrations.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, building customer journeys, developing new processes, triggers & workflows adhering to SFMC best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL, CSS, & other email marketing tools.