LendingHome is re-imaginingthe mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for people to get financing & generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix & flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The purpose of the post-closing department is to promptly & accurately request & capture all reconciled (fully executed) loan documents & trailing documents to ensure timely delivery to both our investors & bank.Post Closing Specialists are responsible for managing the loans through the loan servicing onboarding process & trailing document follow up & review. The candidate must possess a working knowledge of residential lending programs & practices with the proven ability to partner with third-party vendors to ensure that loans are properly handled in a timely manner. The individual will be expected to provide superior client service to achieve financial objectives.These functions include sending original security instruments (note & deed) to our bank, along with sending proper trailing documents (final title policy) to our investors.
- Review original closing documents to ensure they were properly executed.
- Follow up in a timely fashion to receive all corrections on closing documents.
- Partner with Capital Markets team to answer any investor questions.
- Follow up on, review, request corrections on all trailing documents.
- Manage a large loan queue in a timely fashion.
- Speak up & suggest improvements wherever you see an opportunity.
- Bring your wits, strategies, & ideas by helping us make our closing process as efficient & pleasant as possible.
- Assist in training & teaching newer team members.
- Escalate to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years residential mortgage lending experience with good knowledge of lending post-closing & quality assurance practices.
- Skills/Ability: Strong written & verbal communication skills; must be able to adapt well to a fast-paced & constantly changing business environment; PC proficient at the intermediate level; comfortable with new technology systems & paperless environment, demonstrated an ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.