Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for an Executive Assistant to support CLEARs CEO & who will act as a strategic business partner to help drive the company forward. You will have a finger on the pulse of your leader's & of the organizations needs, while acting as a gatekeeper & ensuring a seamless day to day.
What You Will Do:
- Extensive & heavy scheduling & strategic calendar management
- Manage prioritization of internal & external requests for review & approval in real time daily
- Coordinate internal & external meeting logistics, agendas, materials & communications
- Coordinate personal responsibilities as needed
- Attend meetings when needed to take notes & action follow up items
- Ensure leader is kept on schedule & on time for meetings daily
- Stay up-to-date on company & team happenings & priorities & keep your finger on the pulse of the organizations needs
- Act as a strategic partner in helping to drive the company forward
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Resolve expenses monthly
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience as primary support in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Master problem solver & decision maker
- Proven ability to successfully juggle & prioritize multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, self awareness & professional maturity
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead & anticipates needs
- Youre never satisfied with the status quo & always thinking how can we do this better?