This job exists to ensure the Databricks sales & partner teams have the training & tools to maximize revenue growth. This entails:
- Scaling the sales enablement function across all sales channels - Partners (Microsoft), Customer Engagement, & Sales.
- Manage all aspects & initiatives that increase sales productivity & drive incremental revenue growth at scale. Help manage existing & future programs built.
- Help foster better alignment among product, sales, marketing, & HR initiatives & resources.
- Assist in building out our Sales Enablement strategy, Partner Enablement Strategy, & support GTM initiatives from a Sales Enablement perspective
- Plan & execute sales activities including QBRs, Sales Kickoff & enablement sessions
- Manage & administer sales enablement tools to for content & learning modules
- Manage & facilitate education & continual development of sales staff including inside & outside selling, marketing, & customer success - aligning new hire onboarding with ongoing training
- Work cross-functionally to develop a library of sales plays around repeatable & impactful use cases
- Collaborate with Marketing to organize & update content & collateral
- Assist with product education around new features, functionality, & enhancements surrounding product launches to incorporate marketing strategy into training curriculum
- Lead educational aspect & content preparation around: sales certifications, Sales Kickoff, QBRs, & other company training events as needed
- Keep informed of new training methods, systems, & produce sales training material as needed
- Work with Sales Operations to analyze performance & skillsets of sales personnel with sales leadership to determine needs for additional training & growth
- Relevant experience in sales, leadership & training
- Excellent presentation skills (oral & written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, & inspire
- Project management & problem solving skills with experience designing sales training programs
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS sales & business fundamentals
- People management skills, coaching experience, & strong organizational skills
- Technical knowledge & experience in Big Data & Analytics a plus
- Bachelors degree advantageous
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission & aggressive accelerators
- Medical, dental, vision
- Expensed lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell, & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.