WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are seeking an experienced content writer who wants to make The Bump #1 in baby names by the end of 2021! This means someone who is passionate about writing SEO-focused content, establishing an editorial calendar, meeting deadlines, & continually monitoring & improving on content.
- Research & write SEO-focused content, including baby names landing pages & baby names descriptions
- Perform comprehensive keyword strategy analysis, including traffic & search activity
- Make informed recommendations for landing page improvements & new landing pages for the site
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices & familiarity with the The Bumps mission & our valued users interests to inspire ideas & content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- From time-to-time, develop related content for other platforms, such as emails or social post
- Monitor & analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvemen
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search result
- Ensure all content produced adheres to The Bumps editorial style guide & brand image
SUCCESSFUL CONTENT SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms & current trends in slang & expressions
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Demonstrable experience in setting targets, deadlines & adhering to them
- Demonstrated ability throughout the writing/publishing cycle; research, write, self edit & propose a project/copy.
- Experience in working both autonomously & within a remote team, with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills & willingness to communicate with stakeholders & management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously, with proven ability to to create, run & report on projects
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, & adapting as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, & with keyword research using a tool like SEMrush for keyword research
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.