Daily Harvest is a direct to consumer brand reimagining frozen food to solve a modern eating dilemma: the desire for convenience without nutritional compromise. We deliver single-serve cups of frozen ingredients (organic, whole ingredients & superfoods, with no preservatives or added sweeteners) that can be turned into crave-worthy eats in just seconds.
We are seeking a teammate with a razor sharp analytical mind who can blend our data into insights that will enable us to deliver healthy & convenient frozen foods to more & more subscribers every day. You are a generalist who will develop an intimate understanding of how our data is structured & transform raw information into vital metrics & intuitive, eye-opening visualizations that empower critical decision making across the organization including in digital product, marketing, operations, & culinary. You will be a valued thought partner, helping the growing Data team to define the best metrics by which to measure success & to devise & evaluate experiments that will meaningfully drive growth as we create a new category & the next great consumer brand in food.
- Perform quantitative analyses to evaluate product launches (both digital & culinary), A/B tests, marketing ROI, & other key strategic decisions
- Measure performance & present this information to other stakeholders in live Looker dashboards & other presentations & reports
- Utilize proprietary data & other sources to better understand our customers, their preferences & their purchasing decisions
- Communicate insights to business partners including members of the Daily Harvest leadership team
- Deep understanding of numbers & business sense developed in 2-3 years experience in consulting, finance, high-growth start-up, or related business
- E-commerce experience, especially within a subscription company is a plus
- Technically skilled with Excel, SQL, large datasets; R, or Python & reporting & visualization software such as Looker experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills & ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving hyper growth environment
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.