Join the Silicon Valley SaaS leader that is powering the Subscription Economy! Founded in 2007, Zuora is one of the hottest SaaS companies in Silicon Valley. Boasting 600+ employees worldwide & over $250M in funding from top-tier investors, we've built an industry-leading Relationship Business Management platform that fuels the Subscription Economy. At Zuora, we believe you need a truly exceptional team in order to build a top notch SaaS service. Zuora is chock-full of game changers, innovators & leaders who want to be part of the next wave of successful tech companies. The Strategic Solutions Group combines engineering skills & business acumen to deliver the next generation cloud platform. The platform extends the core Zuora SaaS offering by providing a framework for application engineers to develop on. The group is always looking for ways to innovate & new technology to incorporate, while serving an exponentially growing user base currently in the thousands. Zuora is looking for an energetic organized technologist to join the spring/summer 2020 internship program & be a part of our Customer Support team. You will be assisting with day to day customer operations work & working on exciting projects, while bringing cutting edge solutions to the Zuora Customer Support team. Additional Information: As a Zuora Customer Support team member, you will gain a valuable understanding of how a market leading SaaS startup company manages its customers, products, & resources on a global scale.You will be a part of the success story on a daily basis, while addressing challenging tech issues & learning how to methodically prevent them from happening. You will walk away with the knowledge & experience that will help you propel your career in a high tech industry. So come & join the coolest team at Zuora.
- Analyze Customer Support data for possible improvements.
- Assist with Special Projects.
- Help move data between different Customer Support tools.
- Troubleshoot & resolve assigned tickets for Support tool issues.
- Run & create reports to help keep the team aware of trends.
- Create & update documentation for Customer Support procedures.
- Clean up data structures in various support team tools.
- Assist managing user access to various support tools.
- Aptitude for & desire to learn new technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of OS X & Windows 10 operating systems.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of computer networking.
- Basic experience & knowledge of Google Sites a plus.
- Basic experience & understanding of customer support ticketing systems a plus.
- Zendesk knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of Google sheets & working with data is a plus.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Love of technology.