Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart with whose mission is to be the all-in-one platform for anyone who wants to stand out. We are seeking talented product designers to help lead the direction of future releases. You will be challenged in an ambitious, ever-changing organization that values vision, execution, persistence, & flexibility. You will take ownership of our product by solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways.
Product designers at Squarespace are embedded within product teams with product managers & engineers. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, & each member is directly responsible for the teams success.
Were looking for a Product Designer for our Marketing Tools team to work on tools our customers use to build, grow & communicate with their audiences. Youll be responsible for improving the current experience, but also working on new features that will define the future of marketing tools across desktop & mobile. Youll work closely with a multi-disciplinary team, including Product Management, Engineering & Design to build marketing tools our customers love.
Prior experience with the challenges of building a mobile tools & a deep understanding of mobile technologies is a plus.
- Collaborate & design the user experience & own the detailed execution of a specific area of the product
- Collaborate with product & engineering teams from concept through delivery & beyond
- Think holistically about the user journey & product ecosystem regardless of scope
- Create simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Participate in user research & testing, ensuring usability & product consistency
- Collaborate with our Design Systems team to ensure your work integrates seamlessly into our ecosystem
- Be data driven & have a strong desire to constantly improve the experience
- 12 years of experience
- Well versed in user experience, visual design & prototyping
- Well rounded understanding of user experience, information architecture & interface design
- Idealistic, yet pragmatic
- User centered with a systems approach to design
- Self starter mentality & ability to focus in an ever-shifting internal & external landscape
- Deep passion for our product & the impact that it has in the world
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement & how you contributed to solving specific problems.