Under Armour is looking for a UX copywriter/content strategist. But not just any writer. Were looking for a detail-oriented, strategic thinker who is inspired & energized by the power of sport. One who understands our mission. Because its not just an everyday brand were building. Our brand, products, & services carry the passion of the worlds greatest athletesfrom this generation & the nextand the power to help bring out the very best in human performance. Our innovations empower every person who puts on our shirts, laces up our shoes, downloads our apps, customizes their gear, & tears open our ArmourBoxes to reach for one percent more in everything they do. Our solutionsmake all athletes better.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with athletes, attitude, authenticity, & all things digital, at every customer touchpoint. The writer/strategist we seek will be driven & unrelenting in the face of the challenges that balancing big projects & tight deadlines bring. So if youre not just any writer & youre ready to show the world what your words are really made of, were looking for you.
You'll be working in a creative environment with business-owners, product managers, creative directors, designers, & developers to create out-of-the box digital experiences for cutting-edge digital products. Youll play an instrumental role in delivering a successful Omni-channel customer experience. There should be a desire to deliver a powerful brand experience through content, working in tandem with designexpressed through details of an interface or an installation in the retail environment. And youll need to have some fairly solid project management skills to make it all work.
Experience developing content strategies & writing copy across digital channels (beyond blog posts) is a must, & experience with retail/e-commerce is a strong plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming & conceptualizing forward-thinking ideas & ways to express the brand digitally
- Create copy & communication including interface copy, transactional e-mails, product collateral, & more
- Collaborate closely with brand & marketing teams to ensure consistency in the customer experience
- Assess, refine, & evolve content needs of programs already in flight
- Collaborate with UX designers & product developers on layouts, wireframes, customer experience journeys, copy placement, & visual design elements
- Deliver on the brands established voice/tone & develop communication strategies for all consumer-facing communication
- Oversee production of content with internal teams & external vendors
- Create & manage the content calendar for Digital initiatives
- Create relevant documentation for content strategies & user flows
- Collaborate with teams in multiple offices/locations using enterprise-level project management tools
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years working experience in developing consumer-facing interactive content
- A very strong background in copywriting, with working experience developing content strategy & UX content for digital experiences
- An ability to weigh in on design decisions with an understanding of strategic goalsa knack for making sure the work looks amazing & has content to match
- Ability to think strategically, apply critical thinking, be proactive, & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholder groups
- Have worked agency side for major brands or experience with retail/e-commerce
- Support a test-and-learn environment by creating messaging that can be A/B tested for efficacy & impact
- Microsoft Office & Mac platform proficiency
- Samples of work submitted with your resume [Examples: UI copy (with an emphasis on mobile), transactional voice/copy, information architecture maps, content mapping, personas/audience profiles, user journeys