Vimeo is looking for a Project Manager, User Safety responsible for building & iterating on software tools & solutions that allow us to enforce Vimeos Terms of Service & Community Guidelines & serve to keep our global Vimeo community safe. The role will report to the Product Manager, Internal Tools, & work closely with key partners from Trust & Safety, Legal, Customer Support, Security, Product & Engineering to build out a suite of best-in-class user safety systems in the form of internal tools, automated solutions, & user-facing features.
What youll do:
- Work with internal partners to define product or process requirements that support the enforcement of Vimeos ToS & Community Guidelines in order to protect our users & their privacy
- Effectively coordinate between engineers, product managers & partners to build tools & processes to support their needs
- Manage each user safety project from start to finish
- Own the user safety prioritized roadmap, including clear established achievements
- Manage backlog of features & enhancements, & communicate timing & status to internal teams
- Define & maintain critical metrics to monitor impact of projects
- Gather insights from the day-to-day operations of the Trust & Safety team to contribute to the development of new & improvement of existing policies.
What were seeking:
- 2+ years of experience in operations management, product management or project management
- Experience with roadmap creation & the prioritization of multiple projects
- Experience defining product specifications & managing the execution of those with engineering through agile processes
- Demonstrated experience launching products that drive business impact
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects & coordinate efforts across multiple teams
- Adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting projects
- Experience with UX & Wireframing is a plus
- Experience with UI design & tools is a plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.