Our mission is to develop a repeatable methodology for building successful innovative technology startups. The two core components of our business are the studio & accelerator program. Our studio program brings ideas to life as standalone companies while our accelerator invests in companies that we want to scale.
Founders Factory is hiring for a Venture Associate in New York that can help activate & grow our network in New York. The role will be based in New York & will focus on sourcing & investing in startups for our accelerator program. The role will also cover building relationships in the local community with entrepreneurs, VCs, universities & founder talent. Good candidates should have outstanding people skills, hustle, resilience, deep empathy with founders & a high curiosity for technology & startups.
- Identifying key sources for startup founders & finding scalable ways to interact with them.
- Assessing & qualifying early-stage ideas, technology & founding teams.
- Activating & growing our local network in New York & other key startup ecosystems in the US.
- Evangelising the Founders Factory vision & story to key local players.
- Supporting the development of the Founders Factory accelerator & studio platform in New York
- Supporting the set up of our New York operations: office search, recruitment, initial investments, partner activation.
- Personal networks that embrace the startup, VC & talent communities in New York.
- Ability to communicate authoritatively & passionately & share details of the Founders Factory vision, differentiation & operations.
- Demonstrate relentless energy & passion for finding opportunities, building relationships & execution.
- Ability to work at the cross section of technology & business.
- Knowledge, enthusiasm & interest in technology, start-ups & digital.