Squarespace is looking for a Senior Marketing Strategist to join our marketing team & work on the Bio Sites & Unfold businesses.
A link in bio tool, Biosites enables creators, entrepreneurs, & businesses to share their online world in one link. As more brands begin on social media, a Bio Site is a thoughtful way for customers to connect their followers to everything they do, grow their brand, & monetize their work. This is an exciting time to join the team, as Bio Sites is a new product within the Squarespace family & launching first ever marketing plans. Acquired by Squarespace in 2019, Unfold is an app that enables creators to stand out, grow, & monetize on social media. The app includes tools for content creation, planning, Bio Sites, & more.
As an important member of the Squarespace marketing team, you will manage marketing plans for the Bio Sites & Unfold businesses including marketing strategy, paid media, content management, influencer, organic social & campaign execution.
You will be a full-time, hybrid employee reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing for Bio Sites & Unfold & will collaborate with team members in Marketing, Creative, Product, Product Design, & Engineering.
You'll Get To...
- Manage Marketing plans across two dynamic startup businesses.
- Use media buying platforms to complete mobile media campaigns that create subscribers for Unfold app, (i.e. Apple Search Ads, Paid Social)
- Partner with external parties & manage some paid media campaigns that create subscribers for Bio Sites.
- Oversee at the tactical level managing campaign execution, creating & optimizing campaigns & analyzing campaign reporting
- Manage creative needs & request new assets to optimize performance
- Brief creative team on product updates & content requirements for organic social channels (Instagram & TikTok) for Bio Sites & Unfold.
Who We're Looking For
- Experienced marketing generalist with 1+ year of experience managing paid media campaigns
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Awareness of social media trends
- Experience managing social media content calendars ideal
- Mobile app experience
- Prior experience working in a startup environment in which creativity & are valued.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills with the ability to draw insights from reports
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage high priority projects simultaneously
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $64,500 - $103,500 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, & location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate & consistent during the hiring process.