ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group is seeking a Senior Merchandising Manager to play an important strategic role in our global business mission to find a seat for everyone. Based in our NYC headquarters & reporting to the Director of Merchandising, North America, the Senior Merchandising Manager will operate at the nexus of the intersection of Supply & Demand, marrying ticketing, pricing, industry & partner considerations with a robust understanding of the TodayTix Group userbase, marketing channels, & audience insights.
Theres a whole world of theatre outside of NYC, & our Senior Merchandising Manager will be at the helm of devising campaigns to help find a seat for everyone all over the country. With a focus on TodayTix Groups core North American markets - Washington DC, Chicago, Toronto, Bay Area, Los Angeles, & more - the Senior Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the creation & execution of marketing initiatives designed to connect local audiences with the best of their city. They will partner with our Theatre, Media, Marketing, & Product departments to build out & execute show-specific initiatives & campaigns with the goal to sell as many tickets as possible. They will work closely with the Director of Merchandising & the New York Merchandising team to also innovate, optimize, & collaborate on making campaigns that truly help find a seat for everyone.
What youll do:
- Be the subject matter expert on regional theatre, & develop a keen understanding of the similarities & differences in markets such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, & Chicago
- Own the day to day process of building, deploying, & tracking show marketing campaign units, including email & push campaigns (with guidance from the CRM team), homepage advertising, in-app units, & mobile web advertising
- Develop & stage manage multi-show campaigns at a market-level, working with marketing subject matter experts across the organization to realize the full potential of your campaign initiatives
- Along with the Director of Merchandising, collaborate with Media & Theatre teams to proactively identify opportunities for new campaigns or initiatives
- Compile reports on ad effectiveness & marketing channel performance, in partnership with the Director of Merchandising
- Collaborate with our design & copy teams to determine the optimal ways shows are featured within the TodayTix product, including visual & written packaging
- Collaborate with TodayTix marketing teams to identify opportunities for show-specific marketing moments within TodayTix editorial, social, & product campaigns
- Own a deep understanding of the TodayTix ticketing & pricing process, as well as the industry processes, to identify opportunities for revenue growth
We're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of show marketing experience within the theater/performing arts industry, with a proven track record of juggling multiple projects simultaneously. Work experience on Broadway touring and/or non-NYC markets & familiarity with TodayTix are a plus
- A proven track record of independent project management, including examples of previously managed multi-touch campaigns
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, Email Service Providers, & a working knowledge of Facebook advertising. (Experience with Iterable a plus)
- Data analysis skills, with familiarity using Excel & BI tools (Looker & Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Impeccable organization skills
- A broad appreciation of the range of theatrical events that take place all over the country
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.