At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Workplace Operations Lead is responsible for facilitating the management of an ongoing delightful experience for all Lyft team members by providing consistent operational support, & assisting in maintaining an inclusive & safe environment for Lyft employees. We are looking for an individual who possesses a strong ability to successfully prioritize & execute tasks/duties as assigned in alignment with the overall goals of the team. You feel comfortable making decisions in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You have a growth mindset & know how to stay self-motivated & demonstrate a positive attitude. You feel empowered to take initiative & lead from your seat. You are a problem solver at heart, with an ability to communicate efficiently & effectively.
- First point of contact for Lyft Team Members & their inquiries, facilitating a delightful Workplace experience
- Own all facility related vendor relationships (e.g. janitorial, food/beverage, office facility repairs), Heavily involved in the RFP/SOW process for potential vendors
- Maintains relationship with property management & landlord; communicating when facility related concerns arise
- Coordination of facility maintenance/small tenant improvement projects as necessary, & facility logistics for onsite Lyft events. Work along side internal stakeholders to complete TI projects
- Partner with Development, Real Estate, Construction, IT, Physical Security, People Partners, Procurement + AP, & other key stakeholders to maintain visual & operational standards in all office & field locations
- Manage Zendesk ticket workflow for both office & field locations, maintaining SLA & priority ranking; escalating to management as needed
- May manage onsite Workplace Operations team members, providing coaching, guidance, & feedback to support team initiatives & their professional development
- Pitch in when necessary; supporting all Lyft locations & Workplace Operations team members in a variety of tasks. No job is too big or too small
- Other site specific duties required by the property(s).
- Support the Workplace Operations leadership in additional duties as necessary.
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 3+ years of facilities or related project management experience
- Ability to manage competing priorities/projects & multi-task or delegate effectively in a fast paced environment
- A passion for creating & owning a positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, & manage conflict constructively including but not limited to urgent situations.
- Fluent in English & French
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.