Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for leading, managing, & providing analysis to support all planning, forecasting & strategic planning activities for assigned business units. Provide impactful analysis highlighting performance results & effect on business plans assisting in decision support to improve performance, productivity & value.
- Understand all key business activities & strategies impacting the P&L for assigned business units
- Timely preparation & maintenance of the annual budget, forecast updates, monthly variance analysis & other forecast models/analysis
- Develop & maintain financial analyses for key initiatives & special projects.
- Become true finance business partner to assigned business units
- Communicate progress toward attainment of financial plans/ goals & plans to effect corrective action as necessary.
- Identify, manage & appropriately communicate risks & opportunities in the financial forecasts
- Assist in preparation of presentations to senior management.
- Understand/ assist with maintaining financial master data in financial systems.
- BS in Accounting or related field required (or relevant experience), CPA/MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role in biotechnology industry
- Proficiency in PC based software/windows applications such as Microsoft Office products - Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of forecasting tools & models
- Financial systems management such as ERP or other packages. Experience with OneStream is a plus
- Proven leadership skills in influencing others & direct report development & management. At least 4 years of direct report management required.
- Proven project management experience over large & complex initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented.
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal communication, listening & interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey simple to complex financial information to individuals & groups.
- Ability to maintain & report on confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.