About The Team
At Harry's UK we're small but incredibly ambitious, & we've got big plans for the future. Were fortunate to have all the benefits of a start-up - think fast-paced dynamic work culture, lots of autonomy & hyper-growth - along with the resources & stability that comes with being part of an established global business. We live & breathe our values, & we strive to work collaboratively every day. Our London office is located in the heart of Covent Garden & yes, as a start-up we have unlimited coffee, snacks & as many free shaving products as you require (when there isnt a pandemic happening)!
Harrys vision is to build a next-generation CPG company, identifying new categories where there are opportunities to better meet consumer needs.
About The Role
Were recruiting a DTC Coordinator to support the UK DTC Team across a range of initiatives. You will work collaboratively with internal & external teams to support the execution of projects & workflows, becoming an expert in cross-functional collaboration. Your day to day will include assisting the team in acquiring customers across our extensive suite of direct response marketing channels, helping to create & facilitate processes to ensure the team is operating seamlessly, creating & maintaining dashboards & reports to help inform business decisions, as well as helping our web product team with site-merchandising & building web pages.
Its a unique opportunity to join a passionate & mission-driven team & gain exposure to a scaling business.
What You Will Accomplish
- Have a deep understanding of performance marketing & how we acquire customers, tracking industry trends & competitors.
- Update internal DTC calendars & trackers to ensure all required assets, timings & budgets are accurately tracked in real-time as projects develop.
- Own relationships with cross-functional teams to track project schedules & deliverables, ensuring necessary clarity on timings & deliverables for projects.
- Assist the Creative team in managing requests, briefs & timelines across evergreen & larger scale projects, organising timelines & roadmaps & gathering relevant information needed from cross-functional teams
- Streamline workflows across web, email, landing pages & creative across multiple websites
- Build product pages & landing pages that are SEO-friendly
- Work alongside the web product team to update & maintain our product catalogue, & assist with site merchandising using our content management system
- Create & update dashboards & reports across Excel & Looker to help analyse DTC performance
- Assist with DTC-based projects (e.g. SEO & usability testing)
- Assist with meeting schedules & presentations for the team.
This Should Describe You
- Digitally savvy - Has a genuine interest in DTC businesses & how they operate.
- Super organized - very comfortable with spinning multiple plates at once; keeping on top of project trackers, product launches, assisting with invoices & contracts, competitor & campaign tracking etc.
- Attention to detail - takes pride in executing tasks with a high level of accuracy. Concise note-taking during meetings & communication back to the team.
- Doer - pro-actively gets into the detail & drives projects forward / generally makes things happen under their own initiative.
- Naturally collaborative - ability & passion for working collaboratively & cross-functionally. Good relationship builder & partner inside & outside of Harrys.
- Hands-on - Youre willing to get your hands dirty to complete any task, big or small, glamorous or mundane, to make sure projects are completed successfully & on-schedule.
- Clear communicator - You can effectively communicate project goals, constraints, deliverables, & schedules within a cross-functional team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - You have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, manage your own schedule, & meet multiple deadlines.
- Passionate - Youre excited to deeply understand & grow with our team. Youre open-minded & enjoy an energetic, fast-paced environment. A passion for detail, design & communication is a must.
- Knowledge - Youre familiar with the Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, & project management skills & tools.
- And - You have a sense of humor.
Here's Who You'll Work With
- Working in the UK based DTC Team
- Working closely with: Creative Team, Performance Team, Web Product & Email Team, Analytics.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.