Unqork is a no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, & lower costs than conventional approaches. Rather than relying on the need for code to translate business logic into an application, Unqork lets you design & build complex, fully functional applications using an intuitive visual interface. Whether it be insurance, health care, financial services, or public enterprise, Unqork is solving complex issues for industries across the board without ever writing a single line of code.
Our CEO & founder, Gary Hoberman, previously worked at MetLife & Citigroup & has spent the last 24 years helping top financial institutions bring transformative solutions to the market. During his time at MetLife Gary began envisioning Unqork & brought together our leadership team who has created a collaborative & inventive environment where our employees flourish.This hand-picked team of industry professionals are leading a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built
About the 2020 Unqork Internship Program
This summer join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented & driven individuals to participate in an exciting two-month internship program. During these eight weeks, you will be immersed in our inclusive & stimulating culture, working closely with some of the citys best talent in your field & learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
At Unqork, we place great importance on personal growth both behind the desk & in front. Network with company leaders during our weekly happy hours & enjoy exciting social outings planned for you & your mentors. And best of all, be surrounded with forward-thinking individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
8 week long internship from June 15th through August 7th. We will kick-off your welcome with two days of training & orientation.
Other highlights include:
- Work on cross-functional teams
- Weekly meetings & feedback from managers
- Learning experiences with Unqorks Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork Yoda Mentorship
- Case Study Project showcasing your work from the summer
- Lunch on us every Tuesday & Thursday
- Weekly happy hour & social events
- Weekly Learning Bites with distinguished guest
- NYC Outings
About Your Team:
As a Software Engineer Intern at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team, focusing on development primarily using React & Node.js.
This Summer You Will:
- Participate in sprint planning & standups
- Develop & build features & services to extend the Unqork platform
- Continue to improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Fix bugs & maintain existing services & tools
- Improve internal systems & tools
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Experience developing complex integration platforms, or working within such platforms
- Experience within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working on AngularJS to React codebase migrations
- MongoDB experience
Those who are Eligible:
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be a rising senior at a US university
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
*Travel expenses & NYC accommodation not covered by the internship program*
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.