Mailchimp is the worlds largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design & send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful & easy-to-use email, marketing automation, & analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications & services.
You are an experienced programmer who isnt afraid to tackle business technology challenges with creative solutions. Youre comfortable interacting with external partners & working closely with other teams to help partners build & maintain integrations. You like a challenge & enjoy troubleshooting creative ways to solve those problems for a diverse mix of integration partners.
What youll do here:
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of how developers & software companies work with Mailchimps platform
- Identify unique problems, troubleshoot & consult technology partners on creating & executing Mailchimp integrations
- Works closely with the Partnerships & Products teams to help partners build & maintain Mailchimp integrations through our Mailchimp APIs
- Serve as the partners technical point of contact for integration builds, maintenance & issues
- Review integration code & provide feedback to partners as needed
- Influence the integration roadmap by understanding partners technical challenges
- Work cross-functionally with the technical content team to ensure gaps in documentation are updated
- Communicate marketing vision & priorities to internal & external collaborators
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have proven experience writing & maintaining scalable, efficient code
- You have experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- You have highly developed problem-solving abilities
- You have an engineering background with a passion for external partner interaction & an understanding of business needs
- You have experience working at diverse types of businesses is a plus
- You demonstrate deep understanding of REST APIs & experience building on them.
- Advanced knowledge of Mailchimps API a plus.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned andhighly profitable companyheadquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historicPonce City Market, right on theBeltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees anexceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), andgenerous profit sharing. We hirehumble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.