Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the centre of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our Content & Design team we are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Design intern who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves! Together with the team, you are responsible for creating & implementing designs for our flyers, booklets, magazines, advertisements & social media channels. You ensure consistency across all channels & never lose sight of the HelloFresh corporate identity. In your team - Content & Design - you work closely with other talented designers & copywriters.
Youll be working on:
- Making an important contribution to our customers' experience by developing inspiring & effective material in our meal kit boxes. This ranges from our own brand-creatives such as our weekly menu & recipe cards in the HelloFresh box to promotional material for our partner collaborations, such as flyers & booklets.
- You create effective social media posts for the different social media channels; this includes both organic posts & paid social material. Do you have a creative idea? Then we'd love to hear about it!
- The design team is the spider in the web & accepts assignments from various departments. From packaging & labels for our dishes/ingredients to internal branding for our head office or distribution center, such as posters & cards. Where a creative is needed, you come around the corner!
- Do you also have experience with video editing? The team also creates video content, so you may be able to support that as well.
Start date August/September 2021.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are currently following a design study, such as Visual Design, Graphic Design or Communication & Multimedia Design. If you already have work experience at a design agency or in a conversion-driven organization, that's a plus. You have extensive experience & knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Are you also familiar with the Adobe CC video tools (Premiere Pro & After Effects) then that is a plus, but not a requirement. You have a preference for print, but you are also digital minded & aware of the latest digital developments. You are creative without losing sight of usability, corporate identity or preconditions of different media. You are enthusiastic, eager to learn & assertive. You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently. Finally, you are fluent in English & are available 32-40 hours a week for a period of 5 to 6 months.
What do we offer you?
- An opportunity to make an impact on the visual presentation of a strong international brand;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- On top of that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we will be looking at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Youll receive a home case study & later we will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with Marcella as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the online interviews as quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Are you hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete CV & cover letter, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefore not appreciated.
You can apply for this role until the 15th of June 2021. After that date, the job listing will be taken offline.