Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate & relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, & built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have beenrated a leaderby the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have been rated a leader by the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a special person to lead our inside sales team at our head office. This team operates with urgency & energy every day; & delights in helping customers solve complex problems. The leader will help design the operating rhythm & ensure that the team achieves its objectives & key results. If you are a high energy, competitive, team oriented leader & you want to be part of a culture that expects to win, this could be the role you have been looking for.
You think strategically & execute tactically. You are data & metrics driven, hands on, detail oriented, articulate, credible & have the ability to instill confidence in the team.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales management experience
- Has a track record of being an excellent coach
- Is passionate about & proven working in a high energy, high velocity sales environment
- Previous software sales experience is required, ideally in the content management, digital experience management category.
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, & give meaningful feedback
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets; with emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, & close new business
- Strong analytical skills
- Uses a methodology to manage the team ensuring that it consistently predicts & delivers
- Has a can do attitude & looks at problems as opportunities to make an impact & improve the business
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Manage & develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build & maintain strong client relationships
- Generate interest in Acquias digital experience platform through lead follow up, outbound communications & partnerships
- Manage the full sales process from initial customer interest to close.
- Learn the Acquia product portfolio & become a product expert
- Assist in training staff & management to develop a world class team.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (includinggender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.