Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have experience coordinating complex schedules as well as high-volume meetings, interviews, or events. You are passionate about creating an incredible candidate experience that encourages people to explore exciting new career opportunities. You are a self-starter, able to navigate & flourish in a start-up environment where details change rapidly. You are a problem-solver who is resourceful - your instinct is to create solutions when working in ambiguous environments.
What Youll Do Here
You will be a partner to a growing team of global recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization, helping us build a recruiting coordination process from scratch that will create strong, positive relationships with candidates. This position is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to be creative & take full ownership of all recruiting coordination.
- Deliver a high-touch, quality, & inclusive candidate experience for all candidates through every phase of the recruiting cycle
- Lead high volume scheduling & coordination of phone, onsite, & video interviews for candidates with speed, efficiency, & accuracy
- Meet & greet remote interview candidates & stay in close communication with interviewers, ensuring video interviews start on time
- Craft messaging that is welcoming, thoughtful, & informative for all candidates. Correspond with candidates through emails, phone calls, text, & video in a timely, professional manner
- Manage & maintain scheduling, candidate records in recruiting systems, ensuring information, communication records, & tasks are always up-to-date. Track interviewing activity & providing candidate scheduling status in weekly reports
- Coordinate client weekly syncs & post-interview debrief meetings. Attend weekly hiring syncs with recruiters & hiring teams as needed
- Partner closely with hiring managers & recruiters to manage onboarding details for new hires. Schedule first week meetings & training sessions for new hires, coordinate delivery of equipment, swag bags
- Arrange travel for candidates & assist them with the travel expense process
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience & boost scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities & events as needed
- Communicate professionally & maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally & externally, with candidates, peers, & hiring managers.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a recruiting/HR coordinator, executive assistant, event management, or program management role
- Superb organization & time management skills; experience managing multiple tasks & priorities simultaneously in a time-sensitive matter
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Familiar with HR, recruiting & cloud-based applications (G Suite, Zoom, Greenhouse, Workday etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience strongly preferred
- Willingness to work US hours