Xaxis is actively looking for an Associate to join our Business Intelligence team within Analytics.
This role is responsible for supporting the implementation of business intelligence projects to enable data driven decision making through automated real time reporting & visualization. The associate will help execute projects by understanding the business challenge, contributing to the solution, & teaching & empowering end users to leverage BI tools to reach actionable insights.
- Support the scoping, planning, & execution of BI projects
- Be the first point of contact for all BI tool end users
- Troubleshoot implementations from data definitions to data models to end user reporting
- Q/A live dashboards & implementations
- Audit implementation of best practices
- Create & maintain documentation for BI discipline
- Manage pacing & reporting for multiple stakeholders throughout the organization
- Develop dashboards to track & optimize campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/Business, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or related field
- Prior experience in data extraction, manipulation, analysis, & reporting
- Understanding of online marketing, digital media, programmatic media, web metrics, & campaign reporting
- Advanced knowledge & proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Possession of excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, interact with senior management & clients, understand corporate strategy, & present actionable findings
- Data Visualization experience (Tableau, GoodData, DOMO, Datorama)
- Prior experience in marketing analytics, consumer insights, programmatic media, ad serving platforms, media agencies, trading desks or relevant start-ups.
- Knowledge of various measurement & campaign measurement technologies or methodologies, including website traffic analytics software, media attribution methodologies, demand side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs) or digital ad operations. Experience in defining/designing/building/managing performance reporting
- Experience with any of R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Access, SQL
- Experience in digital analytics or marketing
- 1-3 years of related experience
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data & proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments & achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, & Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.