The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, & Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the Channel Optimization team within the broader Marketing Science function. The Senior Marketing Scientist will partner with our Lifecycle Marketing team to engage our leads & members in impactful & meaningful ways, & play a critical part in advancing our capabilities to personalize lifecycle communication & ultimately drive incremental sales across our Connected Fitness portfolio.
The ideal candidate combines world-class analytical/modeling skills & outstanding business acumen to lead application of customer models, experimental design & best-in-class measurement tools across our marketing teams.
- Partner with lifecycle marketing on measurement of channel reporting & incremental performance to understand & optimize email campaigns.
- Perform deep dive analyses & communicate channel learnings & actionable insights across business stakeholders.
- Build up customer segmentation capabilities in CRM channels to personalize customer communication journeys across lifecycle channels. Youll get a chance to deploy advanced data models that will enhance our segmentation, personalization, & targeting capabilities to drive incremental performance in our lifecycle channels.
- Lead experimental design for A/B & multivariate tests in lifecycle channels to optimize engagement & conversion.
- Design & maintain CRM data infrastructure with the Analytics Engineering team by translating business requirements from stakeholders to data models that will enable reporting, dashboards & segmentation through our CDP to appropriate CRM channels.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 4-6 years of marketing analytics experience with extensive knowledge in CRM or lifecycle marketing functions with strong analytical grasp of ecommerce & lifecycle channel measurement KPIs.
- Expertise in SQL & working with structured & unstructured data-sets, as well as data visualization technologies such as Looker or Tableau.
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. Python, R) & experience operationalizing advanced data models (regression, segmentation, clustering, & other predictive or machine learning models) from exploration, modeling, testing to performance evaluation.
- Experience designing & analyzing A/B testing & lifecycle marketing experiments.
- Comfortable with spreadsheet & presentation tools (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills presenting to & influencing cross-functional leaders, especially through distilling technical matters into clear & concise explanations.
- Strong plus: operational experience with CRM tools such as Customer Data Platforms (CDP) & email service providers (ESP).
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.