Marketing Intern (Virtual Internship)
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DVs marketing intern will participate in several different activities within DVs marketing department. This role is a 6-week, full-time, virtual engagement that runs from July 6th- August 14th, 2020.
- Corporate & Product Marketing: Our intern will gain exposure to day-to-day marketing activities related to collateral development, PR, social media & events. This will include: composing social media posts & assisting with publishing, proofing collateral, helping with PR communications & supporting events.
- Marketing Ops: The marketing intern will learn about our marketing automation platform - Marketo - & will help develop or update a series of email nurture templates & programs, & will help to develop reports that outline KPIs & success measures.
- Marketing Analytics: Working with the analytics team, the intern will assist with development of data-driven case studies. They will help to develop the narratives for these case studies & see them through the design process.
Our aim is to provide exposure to all functions within the marketing department. The final project will involve developing a competitive assessment of the marketplace, key messaging & product comparisons.
Who you are
- Current undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in marketing or communications
- Interest in technology and/or internet advertising-focused businesses
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently & as part of a team
- Have a desire to gain exposure to all aspects of marketing - from communications to operations