Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are seeking highly ambitious & adaptable talent to join our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team! This is a brand new function at HelloFresh & represents our investment in our people, customers & community in making sure that everyone has a seat at the table. The ideal candidate is strategic & analytical, & thrives on an equal balance of strategic planning & efficient, thoughtful action. You will work directly with the lead of the function, the Associate Director of DE&I, to perform the market research, benchmarking, data analysis, & slide production that supports (1) build out of the function itself & (2) implementing projects & initiatives. This does not require a background in HR, People Operations or DE&I; instead, this team highly values a consultative approach to problem solving. Whether it's employee engagement, our employer brand, or training programs - you will partner with other People Operations teams to deliver the programs & resources needed to create a market-leading DE&I program at HelloFresh.
- Execute primary & secondary research of market-leading best practices to build both your own & the teams growing expertise in DE&I
- Conduct benchmarking exercises to understand both competitors to HF & market leaders of DE&I
- Seek, collect & analyze data sets to help set DE&I goals, KPIs & direction; uncover insights within data & communicate effectively with AD, DE&I
- Support the creation of various new programs, projects & concepts by creating effective business cases, presentations & proposals
- Partner with other teams within People Operations to assess opportunities & create initiatives that advance DE&I
- Support tactical planning & implementation of DE&I related initiatives led by other functions across HelloFresh
- Continuously improve & refine analysis & presentation techniques while adapting to an expanding business
- Data-driven You can synthesize datasets into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, & to consistently challenge the status quo - an individual with high learning ability who is extremely ambitious & adaptable
- Resourceful - Persistently search for information & answers in an evolving landscape with a high sense of urgency to achieve all critical timelines
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences, including leadership & C-suite
- Enterprising Take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Someone with high ethical standards & strong character who can be trusted to manage highly sensitive & confidential information
- An individual who has a passion for the impact that diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives have on not just the workplace, but our customers & communities
At a minimum, you have:
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Statistics, Accounting) or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences)
- Expertise in Powerpoint/Google Slides & Excel/Google sheets
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match, which vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks) & PTO policies
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- In the NYC office, snacks, cold brew on tap, & monthly catered lunches
- Opportunities to continue learning & growing your technical & business skills
- Company-sponsored outings & access to Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.