About the Team
The Acquisition Marketing Team at Harrys manages digital & offline marketing channels to acquire new customers & drive sustained, profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working, data-driven individuals, who think strategically about how to scale Harrys paid marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, execution, & optimization of multiple digital advertising channels for Harrys, beginning with traditional & native Display. You will work directly with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team & cross-functionally with other teams at Harrys to identify & unlock new ways to profitably grow the business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in NYC with flexibility to work remote during COVID.
What you will accomplish:
- Define strategy, manage, & efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through traditional & native Display advertising, with opportunity to oversee additional channels over time
- Independently perform daily ad optimizations while monitoring & reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Develop a learning plan of testable hypotheses to improve efficiency of spend
- Project manage creative development cycles with designers & copywriters to produce high-performing ads & landing page experiences
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses, draw actionable insights from data, & share with the team
- Set & manage monthly & yearly goals for profitable growth in customer acquisition
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, & produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harrys including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, & others
This might describe you:
- 1+ year of experience in digital performance marketing managing Display, FB, and/or Search campaigns at a startup, ecommerce company, or digital media agency
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to analyze, understand, & take action
- Highly self-motivated & self-directed in your work with a bias towards action & a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to independently prioritize time, staying organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience
- Skilled/experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, AdWords, FB Ads Manager; working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Head of Growth
- Work closely with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team
- Work with internal teams at Harrys including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, & others
- External vendors & 3rd parties who support across various marketing channels & tools
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.