Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As Outbound Lead at Qonto you will be responsible for building an outbound machine”, expanding, structuring, & managing our team of talented Account Executives & Sales Development Representatives.
You will join our fast-growing French Sales team & report to the Head of Sales France. You will be in charge of growing our Outbound team from 2 to 10 talented people in the coming year!
As an Outbound Lead at Qonto, you will:
• You'll lead the outbound sales strategy & activity; you'll encourages sales excellence, ensure team members are experts in articulating our value proposition, understand the market, & are able to engage at different levels of stakeholders;
• You'll build & manage an outstanding outbound team composed of SDR & Account Executives & will have to: hire, train, manage, motivate the team, provide on-going coaching & development, lead by example, remain hands-on & support all the team members to achieve their targets;
• You'll be accountable for the team performance and develop an ambitious mindset: target setting, team daily monitoring, incentive scheme, career management; you'll set up the relevant KPIs, produce regular management reports & action plans when required;
• You will optimize the leadgen transformation in partnership with the Acquisition team; you'll be a real team player working closely with central teams (especially revenue growth) & with the other France & Sales teams to increase revenue;
• You'll be comfortable with Outbound tools, processes & operations & won't be afraid to challenge existing processes to make sure your team is able to perform at its best & grow, you'll be able to build a small numerical business model” to improve performance.
What you can expect
• Working on keys topics for the future growth of Qonto
• Hyper-growth mode
• Casual & hands-on culture
• International environment
• Ambition: You are a self-starter with entrepreneurial drive;
• Leadership:You have developed your leadership skills & +3 years of experience managing an outbound sales teams;
• Experience: You have +5 years sales experience in a SaaS & fast paced environment including cold acquisition / outbound experience;
• Languages: You speak both French & English fluently (a good knowledge of France or a previous experience working in France is required);
• Tools: You master Salesforce; knowledge of Tableau, Aircall or data enrichment tools can be a plus.