NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, Boulder, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
What Youll Do
- Provide consultative guidance to our customers around how to best leverage the NewsCred software & services to accomplish business objectives
- Advocate customer needs to cross-functional teams
- Maintain existing & develop new relationships with executive sponsors, champions, & users throughout our software customer base
- Identify, monitor & assess customer health signals
- Design & drive internal & customer-facing plans to proactively encourage customer success
- Measure & communicate business value to executives, champions, & key stakeholders at business reviews & within renewals
- Partner with Account Managers on customer renewals & identified cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Work closely with implementation managers, professional services consultants, & program managers on large-scale global deployment efforts
- Work closely with Product teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology & its application to customer needs
- Communicate value of new functionality as it is relates to unique customer goals, use cases, & opportunities
- Channel product feedback, both defects & enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering & R&D Teams
What Youll Need
- At least 3 years experience in a customer-facing, SaaS setting
- At least 2 years experience as the customer-facing lead, account manager, or relationship owner of SaaS and/or technology engagements
- A foundational understanding of the channels & technologies that support content marketing (social, amplification, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm & willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers & leadership internally & externally, in order to evoke change & iteratively improve processes & business outcomes
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence & gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders, often with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously & independently
- Experience leading & facilitating in-person business reviews with executive presence
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Note: While we prefer candidates based in New York, applications from candidates based in other locations across the USA will be reviewed on a case by case basis
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting & hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, & that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.