Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Data Product Development group is a key component of Visa's Technology organization that provides the enabling technology & processes to manage Visa's data assets & deliver value added information products & services to customers. Areas of focus include Business Intelligence & Analytics, Marketing Services, Commercial Card, Fraud/Authentication & Risk. The portfolio comprises of over 90 data products for various external clients & internal lines of business. We provide services on behalf of traditional bank customers to millions of cardholders & merchants around the world. Our application development is on the cutting edge of technology, & we are viewed as innovative leaders within our industry.
Our Project Analysts are highly visible leaders, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated & deployed with quality & on time delivery into our production systems.
We are actively looking fortalented Project Analysts to join our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the end-to-end planning & execution of one or more projects and/or Agile teams. Lead & negotiate scope, schedule, budget, risks, deployments & communications for projects & initiatives.
- Coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum, & Lean practices & work cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure projects are developed & deployed with quality & timely delivery into our production systems.
- Ask thoughtful questions to help our customers, product owners, & product managers to maximize ROI & meet company objectives. Understand product strategy & benefits of key deliverables in area of responsibility.
- Work with product owner to promote & contribute to the improvement of the product backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, & other scrum ceremonies
- Facilitate discussion & conflict resolution
- Coach team in estimation techniques
- Shield the team from outside distractions & interferences
- Track & remove impediments for the team
- Develop metrics & reports using Rally/ Jirato help the team understand its health & progress & to set goals
- Lead & coach team in its Agile adoption
- Coach team members to understand Scrum & the Agile Principles
- Influence change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace
- Lead Agile release planning
- Ensure clear communication & collaboration among the Product Owner & members of the Development team.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience
- 5+ years relevant Program/Project Management experience
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD,Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Good prioritization, negotiation & communication skills
- Experience with other Lean/Agile framework & methods, i.e.: Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with light supervision
- Proficient in at least one agile project management tool: Rally, Jira, Version One, etc.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
No Travel required
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.