Media & Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media & digital advertising team! You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations & all of its platforms, plus programmatic digital advertising & website platforms that include development, SEO, & mobilization of sites.
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light, & still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you!
- Prospect for qualified local & regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present & close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Medias many assets for clients: Broadcast & Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension, & digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship & sales programs to new & existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local & regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local & corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet & exceed monthly budgets for all product lines, & overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data & other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success in achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight & value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal-oriented, a strong work ethic, & a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers & a proven ability to develop & grow revenue.
- Knowledge & experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, & enthusiastic, & work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting & qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly & develop rapport, with excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelors business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance, & vehicle required.
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Weekly, Monthly, & Quarterly contests
- Uncapped commission potential
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions & radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms & online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand & data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news & entertainment websites & apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.