Title: Sales Enablement Manager
Other Possible Titles: Sales Enablement Specialist, Sales Enablement Lead
Department: Sales Operations
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendors (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, & rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance & reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection & information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, & the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, take initiative & are a great team player you will love working here.
The Sales Enablement Manager will lead training, enablement & competency development programs for the sales organization. You will create a vision & strategy that is focused on planning & execution of high-impact sales enablement & training programs including on-boarding, on-going enablement for tenured reps, industry knowledge & selling skills.
This very pivotal role will help define, implement & enforce key sales processes. You will create & house key content that can be leveraged by the sales team. You will also generate & lead training programs that can be used for both new & existing team members. You will implement a Learning Management System for the company, along with successfully rolling it out & generating positive engagement with the tool.
A successful Sales Enablement Manager will work hand in hand with sales leaders to fully document & capture the complete ins & outs of the OwnBackup Sales Cycle. They will then re-package this information in a consumable manner for training purposes. Things include but are not limited to:
- SQL Definitions
- SDR to AE Handoffs
- Use Cases
- Industry Knowledge
- Objection Handling
- Demo Calls - Presentations, Q&A, product information, etc.
The Enablement Manager will not only spearhead the training, but will actively identify skill & knowledge gaps that exist & come up with strategies to fill those gaps. They will also work to enforce the training & consistently roll out tools to help make sure the sales team is always armed.
- Partner closely with other departments (Marketing, International Business Operations, Product, Engineering, Finance, Legal) to develop & deliver Sales & Client Success enablement assets & tools
- Measure the success & effectiveness of training programs using data & metrics
- Advocate for resources & technology or internal tools to drive increased efficiency & productivity of both sales workflows & client facing teams positioning effectiveness
- Derive annual & quarterly learning targets & development objectives by aligning with key stakeholders
- Define enablement programs & initiatives accordingly including well-structured execution plans
- Define roadmaps & recommendations for learning in order to provide clear guidance on learning & development
- Provide thought leadership & innovation in enablement & training & help establish a continuous learning culture
- Align with business & operations stakeholders across all levels of the hierarchy & gain executive endorsement & commitment for defined initiatives
- Provide guidance to the business & senior management about enablement & learning aligned with business priorities
- Proactively identify opportunities to accelerate cross-team talent sharing, management & employee development