We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Sales at Vacasa?
If Vacasas incredible growth didnt make it obvious, were good at what we do. Were people people. We think on our feet & respond with tailored solutions. Our team has the street smarts, ambition, & talent to turn every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What were looking for
We are looking for a Sales Executive to grow our short term rental inventory, selling Vacasas property management solution to homeowners in an assigned territory. Vacasa Sales Executives work in a high velocity sales environment & are expected to meet monthly & quarterly sales objectives. The role requires a variety of skills including researching our competitors & local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate agents & other potential sources within the vacation rental industry, drafting customized letters to potential clients, cold calling prospective leads, systematically managing leads, setting appointments, meeting with prospective clients, closing sales, representing our company in a professional & collaborative manner in the community & contributing to the strategic direction for the Sales Team.
You will work closely with your manager to advance your career goals in line with the goals of Vacasa. This will require knowledge of the vacation rental industry, the ability to act as a consultant to homeowners, & to initiate what will be long term relationships with clients.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who are comfortable contacting leads over the phone & in-person or via video conference, can learn & adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices, & find reward in building a strong organization. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, & coachable.
What youll do
- Primary duty will be to handle inbound/outbound sales operations through telesales, video conferencing, & in-person meetings
- Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities, plan & execute management portfolio growth
- Work closely with local Operations & support staff to ensure owner satisfaction
- Learn & communicate company services & policies to stay current with changes
- Consistently log & update sales activities in the company-specific CRM
- Handle a large volume of networking & lead generation while managing your sales pipeline through the various sales development stages
- Attend weekly department meetings
Skills youll need
- Active Montana Property Management License required or Real Estate License
- Ability to generate sales opportunities & build trust with prospects over the phone, work with other team members, & close sales
- Must be able to develop confidence with prospects & become an industry knowledgeable expert
- Grounded in ethical business practices
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience & education
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient, while having the willingness to seek guidance & direction as needed
- Solid computer skills including experience with G Suite & cloud computing programs
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment while positively representing the company
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both oral & written
- Ability to set & exceed aggressive individual & organizational goals
- Real estate or property management experience a plus but not required
Home office or Vacasa office setting to start with occasional virtual training sessions & occasional offsite team meetings in our various regions. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, & office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, & the ability to build confidence with prospects.
What youll get
- Uncapped earning potential
- Health/dental/vision insuranceemployee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, & be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid drivers license, be at least 21 years of age, & have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.